FOOD GARDEN COACH
Fast track your skills and success with this personalized service
We provide our organic and biodynamic garden coaching service to clients around Australia on a virtual basis online and in the Brisbane area, we can provide our coach service face-to-face at your property. Your own food garden coach!
Organic and biodynamic garden coach – your benefits
Timely and expert advice in the context of your food growing space and level of experience. For backyard gardeners, community gardeners, hobby farmers on acreage and budding commercial scale urban farmers, whether starting from scratch, improving or expanding existing food gardens, we help you to:
- Reach optimum productivity more effectively with organic and biodynamic methods.
- Have a clear path to lifting plant vitality to greatly reduce insect loss and keep unhelpful animals out of your garden without covering crops.
- Be guided to staging food growing expansion to fit your skills improvement pathway, lifestyle and resources
- Get better value from the money and time invested in your food growing and striving for a level of self sufficiency in food.
- Achieve more joy and well being improvement from your food growing
- Be more conscious in design planning and food garden management to incorporate: function, beauty, ease of access and biodiversity.
Review and recommendations session
FOOD GARDEN COACH
You will be coached by Peter Kearney, an organic and biodynamic food grower with 40 years experience. Since 2003, Peter has worked with thousands of Australian food gardeners as coach, food garden designer and educator in organic and biodynamic food growing.
Peter is passionate about local food growing and his experience covers growing of vegetables, herbs, fruit trees and Australian native edibles. Peter works Australian wide with backyard gardeners, hobby farmers, off grid/self sufficiency food gardeners, acreage food gardeners, small scale commercial farmers, community groups, schools and corporate groups.
Peter is pragmatic in his advice which is based on his own wisdom of food growing and serving clients.
“The plans and instructional content you provide combined with your ongoing coaching has taught us so very much & though we still have much to learn we believe we’ve started off beautifully. I have no doubt that by the end of this year we’ll be so much closer to being self sustainable & much healthier for it and the work would have paid for itself multiple times“. Julie Grant, Brisbane
Its easy to get started
Purchase one of our coaching packages. Peter Kearney will then be in touch with you to get underway with the coaching. If you want to discuss the packages and the Gift voucher before purchasing, contact Peter Kearney by email, phone 61 401156532, Whatsapp or Facebook messenger. Also consider coming along to one or more of our workshops and courses.